v1.0.1. | May 2017
Requires Magento: 1.9.3
The 2000Charge Magento module allows for a seamless integration with our payment gateway. This module has been tested and is regularly maintained by 2000Charge. If you notice any bugs, please let us know.
- Download the Two_Thousand_Charge-1.0.1.tar file.
- Navigate to the Magento Admin panel.
- Navigate to "System", "Magento Connect", and "Magento Connect Manager".
- Go to Direct Package File upload
- Navigate to step 2, click "Choose File", select the Module file and click "Upload".
- After the Module is installed successfully, navigate back to "System"/"Configuration".
- Navigate to "Payment Methods".
- Navigate to "2000Charge".
- Enable your module
- Enter the Public API Key and Secret API Key obtained in the Website profile in the 2000Charge Merchant Portal.
- Insert the API URL: https://api.2000Charge.com/api
- Insert "Return URL" and "Cancel URL"
Default "Return URL": http://2000charge.com/message/success.html
Default "Cancel URL": http://2000charge.com/message/failure.html
- Please check your Merchant Portal Terms & Conditions for active payment options and select them in the Magento payment options list.
- Click "Save Config".
Creating webhooks for response data:
Go to ‘Merchant Portal > Business Cases > select Business Case ID > Websites section’
If no Website is added, click ‘Add new’ and complete the requested information.
Once in Website details, click on the tab ‘Webhooks’
Click ‘Add Webhook’
In field ‘Webhook url’ insert value:
[YOUR WEBSITE URL]/[MAGENTO ROOT FOLDER]/index.php/ap2000charge/hook/index
Under Webhook Events, activate the following selections:
transaction.approved => Active
transaction.funded => Active
transaction.declined => Active
transaction.aborted => Active
void.succeeded => Active
void.declined => Active
refund.pending => Active
refund.succeeded => Active
refund.declined => Active
transaction.chargeback => Active
transaction.isf => Active
transaction.invalid => Active
It is essential only to enable the above Webhooks. Enabling unsupported webhooks will result in Magento not returning a successful response to the POST, causing the webhook to continue resending and eventually disable all webhooks for the site.
Change SEPA order status to proccessing when:
1/ Merchant Funded Status
2/ Merchant Approved Status
If SMS verification is enabled for SEPA payments:
When using Test API keys you can enter any phone number and enter 1234 as PIN. However, when using live API keys an actual mobile number that can receive the PIN needs to be used.