v2.0.0. | March 2017
Requires OpenCart: 188.8.131.52 or higher
v1.0.2. | March 2017
Requires OpenCart: 184.108.40.206
v1.0.1. | March 2017
Requires OpenCart: 220.127.116.11
The 2000Charge OpenCart Extension allows for a seamless integration with our payment gateway. This extension has been tested and is regularly maintained by 2000Charge. If you notice any bugs, please let us know.
- Download the alternative-payments-for-opencart-v1.0.1-vOC18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124.ocmod.zip file.
- Open your OpenCart Admin Panel and navigate to "Extensions/Extension Installer".
- Upload the downloaded zip file by clicking on the "Upload" button.
- After the .zip file is uploaded click "Continue".
- Navigate to "Extensions" and select "Payments" from the drop menu.
- Locate the payment method "2000Charge" and click on "Edit".
- Enable the extension
- Insert your custom Payment Title
- Enter the Public API Key and Secret API Key obtained in the Website profile in the 2000Charge Merchant Portal
- Insert the API URL: https://api.2000Charge.com/api
- Insert "Return URL" and "Cancel URL"
Default "Return URL": http://plugins.2000Charge.com/message/success.html
Default "Cancel URL": http://plugins.2000Charge.com/message/failure.html
- Set SEPA order status to "processing" on "Merchant Approved Status" or "Merchant Funded Status"
- Set "Description" and "Instructions" (optional)
- Please check your Merchant Portal Terms & Conditions for active payment options and select them in the OpenCart payment options list.
- Save changes
- Please note:
- Don’t change standard OpenCart zip file name.
Creating webhooks for response data:
Go to ‘Merchant Portal > Business Cases > select Business Case ID > Websites section’
If no Website is added, click ‘Add new’ and complete the requested information.
Once in Website details, click on the tab ‘Webhooks’
Click ‘Add Webhook’
Under Webhook Events, activate the following selections:
transaction.pending => Not Active
transaction.approved => Active
transaction.funded => Active
transaction.declined => Active
transaction.aborted => Active
void.succeeded => Active
void.declined => Active
refund.pending => Active
refund.succeeded => Active
refund.declined => Active
transaction.chargeback => Active
transaction.isf => Active
transaction.invalid => Active
subscription.created => Active
subscription.cancelled => Active
customer.created => Not Active
If SMS verification is enabled for SEPA payments:
When using Test API keys you can enter any phone number and enter 1234 as PIN. However, when using live API keys an actual mobile number that can receive the PIN needs to be used.
The following payment methods are supported in this version, however not all may be active in your account. Check in your Terms and Conditions for available payment methods, or contact us if you need to request activating additional options.